Saturday 19 November 2011

The Journey begins

This  Blog's going to be a record of my 2002. I have been looking for one for a couple of years for a project car but were either too rich for my wallet or basket cases, I saw the ad for this one on Trade Me (NZ ebay equivilent) at 5.30am friday morning before work. It was local so emailed the owner Ross who texted me back, arranged to view that morning (Thanks Kev for the time off) and by 10.30 it was mine! 

I paid $NZ1800 for it which seemed like a good price - time will tell!

First photos up the obligatory car on trailer!




The Towie  was Wayne from Pakuranga Auto Transport, highly recommended. He managed to get the car into my garage despite the 20 point turn required and the trees attacking his wing mirrors!

Thanks also to James, Phil and Chris for turning up to help, although as it turned out all went very smoothly

No comments:

Post a Comment